I am an activist for Lyme disease and other man-made illnesses. I am working with a group at TruthCures.org to get this issue prosecuted. A crime was committed and we have all of the evidence (proofs, really) to get this dealt with at the Department of Justice. Our group lobbied in DC again this year for the millions of sufferers at the advice of Jeff Sessions legal staff (also previously Blumenthal) in 2015.
I am looking for advice on how to get media attention. I am not naive enough to believe that the whole bioweapon aspect of this will ever truly see the light, but if we could somehow at least get the scientific frauds out in the open so that people could get disability benefits, have access to testing that is actually VALID, and maybe even some treatments (although spirochetes are un-eradicatable).
What happened stems back to the Bayh Dole Act. Any idiot can now patent whatever they want for profit. CDC officers, Yale, NIH, ALDF among others all colluded to change the testing and the very definition of Lyme disease, excluding 85% of the sickest patients from the diagnostic standard. Lyme disease has two different outcomes, 15% of people mount an immune response strong enough to keep them in pretty good shape (which means they produce antibodies and these are the only patients who ever test positive and they aren't even sick) while the rest of the 85% get immunosuppression and a disease that a mix between a B cell AIDS and cancer like leukemia or lymphoma. Imagine, millions of people out there suffering from a disease that is like AIDS + Cancer and denied ANY sort of validation or treatment whatsoever. They end up blacklisted with psychiatric diagnoses and are basically tortured to death.
The point of a bioweapon is to be undetectable. So that speaks for itself. Doctors are only trained to look for inflammation and there is this whole set of the opposite- immunosuppression diseases- that are denied out of existence. I think another reason that this has been covered up is that the mechanism of disease betrays the way pediatric vaccines are supposed to work. This mechanism of disease turns ALL of what we think we know about medicine on it's head. It's HUGE.
Kathleen Dickson is the LYMErix whistleblower (the lyme vaccine that destroyed thousands of lives and was ordered off the market) and former analytic chemist from Pfizer has spent the last 20 years trying to get this prosecuted. She is a real genius, no joke. There is only a small group of us against all of these fake non-profits, big Pharma, the corrupt legal system, and even other patients. ILADS and the LDA (groups that "believe in 'chronic lyme'") are just as corrupt as the CDC and IDSA, yet lyme patients just can't wrap their heads around the fact that these fake saviors are prolonging their own suffering. They've created this false dichotomy of sorts and these non-profits have been stalling any real momentum towards the only solution capable of profound enough change to help every single sufferer out there. They don't want this prosecuted because it would mean their money train would derail, and they could even face malpractice suits for spinning the lie that if you kill enough spirochetes you will get your life back. It's very pragmatic for everyone no matter what way you look at it.
I have a blog at lymecryme.wordpress.com and we have a free documentary on youtube called "Lyme Cryme". Our TruthCures.org website has the Charge Sheets, which is actually a free 250+ page book and other blogs are listed on the sidebar.
We need help. We need media, journalists, a lawyer would be nice... We have contacted everyone on Capitol Hill, the US Attorney General, every law firm and media outlet we could possibly think of. The law firms (mostly whistleblower lawyers) who have looked at this said that it is a viable case but that they aren't willing to go up against Yale and the government. We need someone that isn't a coward. Jeff Sessions legal staff said that this was a RICO case, and so did most everyone else. A few idiots defrauded the government and millions of people paying with their lives for this scientific fraud crime.
By now most everyone either knows or loves someone with Lyme disease. Some of the congressman and members of senate had Lyme themselves, but cowardice rules over integrity. Babies are being maimed and murdered by vaccines every single day. (It's not the mercury, it's the brain damaging viruses and we can prove that to anyone who wants to know)
If anyone thinks they can help please reach out to me. I'm likely not making a ton of sense, it's just too hard to fit this monumental issue into a few short paragraphs.