Dear AMTV members and subversive thought criminals,
This is a topic that I've been meaning to post about for a while. It concerns the future re-structuring of Europe through a very sinister looking project. I have shared many links at the bottom of this post, and I invite you all to share your thoughts and comments on what you're about to read.
Now that article 50 has been triggered, the time is right to highlight what is arguably the most dangerous movement in Europe today: DiEM25.
Here are some of the key facts that you need to know:
• DiEM25 stands for 'Democracy in Europe Movement 2025'.
• The movement was originally founded by Yanis Varoufakis, the former Greek Finance Minister, in the year 2015.
• Varoufakis was in favour of Britain remaining within the EU, on the absurd claim that the EU can be 'reformed from within'.
• The movement contains many high profile members, including Noam Chomsky, Slavoj Zizek (a self-declared Marxist) and Julian Assange(!). Other members include prominent European musicians such as Brian Eno and Jean Michel Jarre (regrettably, I named my AMTV username after him as all our family like his music, but I did so before I knew about his connections with DiEM25 -- it angered me, but it also motivated me to gather some research together for this thread).
• DiEM25 appears to be phase one of a longer term globalist operation to carve out a new 'Europe 2.0' from a disintegrating European Union.
• This movement will likely act as a Trojan vehicle for further collectivization of Europe under the false guise of 'democratic freedom'. Study the links provided below for more information.
• Yanis Varoufakis, the leader of DiEM25 has very close ties with George Soros. Varoufakis refers to Soros on his personal blog on a number of occasions and is usually full of praise for Soros, and hardly every criticizes him. (See here: https://www.yanisvaroufakis.eu/?s=soros )
• DiEM 25 has all the hallmarks of a George Soros funded movement. (See the PDF link provided at the bottom of this post).
• The DiEM25 project has set a specific time frame for working towards its collectivist objectives, i.e., the year 2025.
• DiEM25 has been steadily growing in popularity in recent months. It has also been heavily promoted by media outlets such as Russia Today. (e.g. https://www.rt.com/news/331927-democracy-europe-movement-disintegration/ )
• This movement has mass appeal with those on 'left' side of the political spectrum across Europe, due to its false claim to be in favour of genuine freedoms, democracy and workers' rights.
• In reality, DiEM25 will do the very opposite of what it claims. In truth, it is an anti-democratic, anti-sovereignty movement that hides its actions behind the cloak of buzz words like 'democracy' and 'sovereignty'.
If you live in Europe, please share this information, study the links provided below and discuss this material with your family, friends and colleagues. Not enough people in Europe have been talking about this, even though the DiEM25 project has been in operation for a long time. As far as I know, the alternative media sphere has given very little coverage to this movement, despite the clearly dangerous warning signs of DiEM25 being the broader platform for further enslavement of Europe.
As Chris would say, Please get this information out there, hard hitting and in your face!
"Soros's new pan-European 'progressive' party " [DOWNLOADABLE PDF FILE]
Wikipedia page entry on DiEM25, Wikipedia.
DiEM25 official Website | https://diem25.org/
DiEM25 Manifesto | https://diem25.org/manifesto-long/
DiEM25 on Youtube | https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnMk-6Brd8rVEKWSWkwsWUg
"The DIEM25 Manifesto: 'Democratizing Europe' or Perpetuating the Domination of the EU Elites?", Global Research.
"Why Varoufakis’ DiEM2025 is fighting the wrong fight", Off-Guardian.
"The problem(s) with Varoufakis’ DiEM25 manifesto", Open Democracy.
"Fake 'Anti-Establishment' Movement Demands More Power for EU", The New American.
"Assessing George Soros’ latest plan for saving the eurozone: Prelude to Modest Proposal 3.0", Yanis Varoufakis.
"Varoufakis: The anti-Russian Trojan Horse Exposed", Katehon.